Pavilion will offer the very best residential lifestyle in Halifax. Like its namesake, the Pavilion gates at the entrance to the Public Gardens, this 13-storey building will be a striking architectural presence on South Park Street.
Ideally located, across from two nationally recognized historic sites, Pavilion will be surrounded by natural greenery and historic ambiance. Stroll the Public Gardens or walk to the waterfront, hike Citadel Hill, or jog around Point Pleasant Park.
Guiding principles for Pavilion include smart growth strategies, new urbanism and green building practices to ensure the creation of a beautiful building.
Living at Pavilion will offer residents the ultimate lifestyle in Halifax:
- A landmark location
- 24 hour lobby concierge
- 6th floor amenity lounge
- 6th floor garden terrace overlooking the Halifax Public Gardens
- Integrated, European appliances
- Architecture by Page + Steele / IBI Group
- Interior by design consultant Bruce Norman of Norman Flynn Design
- Unit-designated interior parking
- Secure parkade featuring a car wash facility, pet spa station and bicycle stalls
- Home to the new, 70,000 square foot, tri-level YMCA Centre of Community featuring the finest aquatic facilities, running track, gym & fitness areas