Entries will be reviewed, assessed, assigned and a response provided within 24 hours of receipt when received Monday through Friday (unless determined an emergency).
Determination will be made on whether immediate attention is required or if it falls into the 6th and 12th month repair schedule. See guidelines.
This will assist you in determining what is considered a service deficiency and what is the homeowner’s responsibility.
- Immediate Response: In-suite emergency such as a mechanical functionality that has direct impact on lifestyle. (e.g. loss of power, heat, air conditioning or flood) *Repair response after determination may depend on additional investigation of parts & service.
- Up to 1 Week Response: In-suite maintenance review of issues within one week. (e.g. door swings, setting thermostat) *Repair response after determination may depend on additional investigation of parts & service.
- 6 Months: Service of all aesthetic or cosmetic with the exclusion of stress cracks and/or drywall nail pops.
- 12 Months: Final service of all and any remaining items including stress cracks and drywall nail pops. At the end of your 12-month warranty period, any repairs that have been made to resolve drywall/paint deficiencies will receive paint in the areas repaired.
- Homeowner Maintenance: Homeowners need to familiarize themselves with mechanical systems, utilities, and routines involved in the maintenance of the home.
- Normal Wear and Tear: Homeowners must be aware that there will be physical deterioration arising from age and normal use.
- Mitigation of Damages: Homeowners must take efforts to reduce damages affecting the home by acting both responsibly and in a timely manner (i.e. preventable damage from water or utilities).